At Saint Luke Institute
St. Louis, Missouri
Due to expanding practice, Saint Luke Consultation Center, a private licensed mental health care outpatient facility for Catholic priests and religious located in St. Louis, MO, seeks a full-time Associate Director (Psy.D., Ph.D.). Applicants must be licensed in Missouri. Out of state applicants must be eligible to be licensed in Missouri.
- Opportunity to work with clients in individual and group therapies.
- Opportunity to conduct psychological assessments with interdisciplinary team.
- Supervises assigned clinical services staff. This may include the supervision of group and individual therapy and general case management.
- Coordinates evaluation scheduling including chairperson, psychological testing, psychosocial interview, clinical interview, spiritual assessment and evaluation summary session.
- Substitutes for absent departmental employees as needed in order to maintain stable functioning of the department.
- Assists the director in developing new programs to meet the needs of Saint Luke Consultation Center population.
- Must have Doctoral Level Degree (Psy.D., Ph.D.) from a school of psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Experience with psychodynamic training and theory is a plus.
- Minimum of five (5) years of clinical experience.
- Minimum of three (3) years of management experience
- Must have effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Must have the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Knowledge of the 12-step process is preferred.
- CPR Certified.