At Saint Luke Institute
Saint Luke Institute is an independent, international, non-profit, licensed mental health treatment center dedicated to maintaining healthy mind, body and spiritual lifestyles for clergy and religious. We are seeking a creative and energetic Development Associate with excellent communication and organizational skills.
This is a full-time position responsible for the fundraising efforts of the Institute and growing our donor base. Remote work is negotiable. The position reports to the President & CEO.
- Develop, maintain, and cultivate on-going relationships with donors and prospects while soliciting donations through personal contact, mailings, in-person events, and online campaigns.
- Plan and implement our annual benefit including the budget, vendors, communication, logistics, volunteers, and planning committee.
- Maintain relationships with current foundations and fulfill reporting requirements.
- Research and identify potential grant opportunities.
- Record pledges and donations ensuring a timely acknowledgement of all donations.
Maintain our donor database.
- Manage the development office budget, track expenses and donations, and report
fundraising results to leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Five years nonprofit experience in fundraising with proven results in donor stewardship and gift solicitation.
- Event management is a plus.
- Proficiency in CRM database management (DonorPerfect preferred) and MS Office 365.