At Saint Luke Institute
Silver Spring, Maryland
Saint Luke Institute, a private licensed mental health care facility for Catholic priests and religious located in Silver Spring, MD, seeks a full-time therapist (Psy.D, Ph.D.). Applicants must be licensed (or eligible to be licensed) in Maryland.
- Opportunity to work with clients in individual and group therapies.
- Opportunity to conduct psychological assessments with interdisciplinary team.
- Continuing Education units offered weekly at no cost.
- Supervision toward licensure provided.
- Approved site for non-profit, school loan forgiveness.
- Must have Doctoral Level Degree (Psy.D., Ph.D.) from a school of psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA), which included supervised practicum, internships, field or laboratory training appropriate to the practice of psychology.
- Experience with psychodynamic training and theory is a plus.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Must have the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and good judgment.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.