At Saint Luke Institute
Licensed Clinical Psychologist – Contractor Position
Silver Spring, Maryland
Saint Luke Institute, an independent, international, non-profit, licensed mental health treatment center dedicated to healthy life and ministry for priests, deacons and religious sisters and brothers seeks a Licensed Therapist to work in our Silver Spring, MD location.
The position involves –
- Conducting individual and group therapies with priests and religious in a day treatment program.
- Conducting outpatient individual and group therapies with priests, religious and lay clients.
- Participating in psychological evaluations as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Must have Ph.D./Psy.D. in Clinical/Counseling Psychology.
- Must have a current state license and be eligible to be licensed in Maryland. Licensure in Washington, DC a plus.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a mental health or counseling environment.
- Experience conducting psychological evaluations and personality testing.
- Psychodynamic training and knowledge of personality disorders and addiction a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Must have the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) a plus.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.