At Saint Luke Institute
Licensed Clinical Psychologist to Perform Psychological Evaluations - Contractor Position
Silver Spring, Maryland
Saint Luke Institute, an independent, international, non-profit, licensed mental health treatment center dedicated to healthy life and ministry for priests, deacons and consecrated religious, seeks a Licensed Clinical Psychologist.
The position involves conducting psychological evaluations as part of an interdisciplinary team.
We offer a collegial team environment, clinical supervision, and administrative support, as well as continuing education modules that meet all licensure requirements. Our office is conveniently located close to the Silver Spring Metro station, with on-site parking.
This is a contractor position.
Our values of flexibility, strong work ethic and collaboration, as well as our recognition of the importance of work/life balance make Saint Luke Institute a great place to work.
- Must have Ph.D./Psy.D. in Clinical/Counseling Psychology.
- Must be licensed in Maryland. PSYPACT practitioners a plus.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a mental health or counseling environment.
- Experience conducting psychological evaluations, personality testing, report writing with diagnostic impressions and recommendations, and feedback sessions.
- Working knowledge of various personality and neuropsychological assessments is a plus. However, necessary training on specific assessments and working with our client population will be provided.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to function as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Must have the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) a plus.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Must be organized and detail-oriented.