At Saint Luke Institute
Licensed Clinical Psychologist to Perform Psychological Evaluations - Contractor Position
Silver Spring, Maryland
Saint Luke Institute, an independent, international, non-profit, licensed mental health treatment center dedicated to healthy life and ministry for priest, deacons and religious Sisters and Brothers seeks a Licensed Clinical Psychologist to conduct psychological evaluations.
The position involves conducting psychological evaluations as part of an interdisciplinary team.
- Must have Ph.D./Psy.D. in Clinical/Counseling Psychology.
- Must be licensed in Maryland.
- At least three (3) years of experience in a mental health or counseling environment.
- Experience conducting psychological evaluations, personality testing, report writing and feedback sessions.
- Psychodynamic training and knowledge of personality disorders and addiction a plus.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to function as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
- Must have the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions.
- Bi-lingual (Spanish speaking) a plus.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.