Why Donate to Saint Luke Institute?
- To thank the priests, brothers and sisters who have been there in our times of need
- To keep our Church leaders healthy
- To expand access to quality and affordable education
How You Make a Difference
- Ensure priests, sisters and brothers, many of whom take vows of poverty, can get the spiritual and psychological care they need.
- Help priests and consecrated religious return to healthy ministry; over 75 percent of our residential-program clients return to ministry.
- Educate 3,000 priests, sisters, brothers and lay leaders worldwide every year.
- Give hope and change lives. As a former resident put it, “Saint Luke’s is a lifesaving station….I [thank] the benefactors of Saint Luke’s for caring for those they never will see or know and, by doing so, have a broader impact than they ever will realize.”
Contact: Kathy Carver at 301-422-5404 or firstname.lastname@example.org