Evaluation & Consultation
Our leadership team and professional staff are available for consultation with leadership regarding individual or community personnel and behavioral concerns. We can help guide your next steps.
An evaluation provides an individual and his/her superior with practical information and recommendations to help guide next steps. These might include outpatient therapy, spiritual care, medical follow-up or residential treatment.
- Five-day evaluation (typically arrive Monday and leave Friday)
- For Catholic seminarians, clergy and men and women religious
- Clinical, psychological and spiritual assessments
- Consultation with a physician
- Oral feedback and recommendations
- Detailed written report for the individual and the diocesan or community contact
- Laboratory tests and medical consultation
- Clinical interview
- Psychosocial history interview
- Spiritual assessment
- Psychological evaluation
- Neuropsychological evaluation
We also offer risk assessments for informing safety plans. The assessment can be part of an evaluation or a stand-alone service (at one of our centers or your location). Each assessment includes actuarial testing instruments, file review, interviews and a final report that includes a risk level and recommendations that can be incorporated into a safety plan. Read more here, including a case study.
Schedule an evaluation and/or risk assessment: 301-422-5429