Saint Luke Institute is an internationally renowned Catholic education and treatment center dedicated to healthy life and ministry for clergy and men and women religious around the globe through assessments, treatment and education.
With nearly 40 years of experience, four U.S. locations, a center in the United Kingdom and staff in South Africa, we offer the experience, expertise, comprehensive programs, and commitment to quality care and communication, that support healing and a return to healthy ministry:
- Highly qualified and experienced staff
- Consultation and assessment services
- Fully integrated psychological, spiritual and physical wellness
- Treatment tailored to the person (outpatient, short- or long-term residential, transitional residential and continuing care)
- Five locations on two continents
- Online and in-person education
Led by a priest-psychologist, our staff of clergy, religious and lay professionals includes psychologists and therapists, a psychiatrist, doctor, nurses, physical therapist, nutritionist and spiritual directors.
We utilize a team approach to address anxieties, addictions, depression, substance abuse, boundary issues, interpersonal problems, sexual issues and other challenges.
Saint Luke Institute is accredited by The Joint Commission, meeting national standards for health care quality and safety, and is licensed by the State of Maryland Department of Health and Mental Hygiene.
Contact: 301-445-7970 or firstname.lastname@example.org