Saint Luke Institute offers a full range of psychological screening, treatment and education services for Catholic clergy and men and women religious from around the world. Our wide range of treatment programs allows us to tailor treatment to an individual’s needs, and our follow-up care provides the professional support an individual needs to continue the process of healing.
Consultation and Assessments
- Candidate assessments for those discerning the priesthood or religious life
- Confidential consultation for leadership regarding personnel issues
- Comprehensive, five-day evaluation with recommendations for next steps
- Men’s residential program
- Talitha-Life women’s residential program
- Caritas Counseling Center (outpatient therapy for clergy, religious and laity)
- Intensive outpatient program (through St. Luke Consultation Center)
Residential Follow-up Programs
- Continuing care
- Halfway House transitional program
- Outpatient counseling
As a Catholic organization with 40 years of experience treating Catholic clergy and religious, we understand the importance of faith in the lives and vocations of those we serve. We are committed to healthy life and ministry for a healthy Church and offer integrated spiritual and psychological care in our programs.
Contact: 301-445-7970 or firstname.lastname@example.org