About Saint Luke Institute
Saint Luke Institute is an internationally recognized leader in bringing the healing ministry of Christ to Catholic men and women in ministry through psychological, spiritual and physical care and education. Our mission is inspired by our core values of compassion, respect and quality service.
Our main center is located in Silver Spring, Maryland, near Washington, DC. We have affiliated programs in Baltimore, Maryland; Louisville, Kentucky; St. Louis, Missouri; and Manchester, England.
How to Apply
Please send the materials requested in the job listing to email@example.com, unless otherwise noted. Unfortunately, we are not able to accept phone calls or faxes. EOE.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Saint Luke Institute, a private licensed mental health care facility for Catholic priests and religious located in Silver Spring, MD, seeks a full-time doctoral level therapist (Psy.D. , Ph. D.) to work with residential clients and evaluation clients. Applicants must be licensed (or eligible to be licensed) in Maryland.
- Opportunity to work with longer term residential clients in individual and group therapies.
- Opportunity to conduct psychological assessments with interdisciplinary team.
- Continuing Education units offered weekly at no cost.
- Supervision toward licensure provided.
- Approved site for non-profit, school loan forgiveness.
- Must have doctoral-level degree (Psy.D., Ph.D.)
- Must have effective verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills to function as a member of an interdisciplinary treatment team.
- Must have the ability to utilize computer systems and software necessary to perform position functions.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills and good judgment.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. EOE.